Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hot Cross Mum - bite size slices of motherhood

I have been reading a blog for the past while named 'Hot Cross Mum'.  It's by a lady called Hazel Gaynor and I find it amusing, honest and smart all at the same time.  Hazel left the world of work outside the home in 2009 to become a full-time mum.  Her blog documents her mothering journey and all the joys and challenges that it throws up for her.

I was delighted then, to find that Hazel has written an e-book of the same title, and that I could download it to my new smartphone. I started to read it and immediately identified with things that she mentioned. I read some of it while my husband watched TV and annoyed him with my loud chuckling. I read the rest of it the following night.

It's a book that any mother will connect with and it's also a book that will cheer any mother up!  It's certainly comforting to know as mothers, that any situation can be looked at with such humour!  If you want a chuckle in your daily mothering routine, if you need a book that you can read in 'bitesize' pieces, then this is the book for you.

3 comments:

I love comments and feedback!