Friday, May 7, 2010

Go For It!

A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault. ~John Henry Newman

When starting my blog last week, the above quote came to mind. I was speaking to someone about the art of personal blogging.

I call it the art of personal blogging because I think, like art, it comes from the heart of the creator. The person I was speaking to said they would be afraid to do a personal blog and make it public because they couldn't write well enough. I remembered John Henry Newman's quote and decided I would go ahead with my plan. I think no matter what we choose to do in life there will always be people who agree with us and people who disagree with us. There will always be positive people and people who can find nothing but fault with things. I know which one I would rather be!

As a forty something first time mum, I have done most things in my life later than many of my peers including having a baby! I had very bad self worth issues in my twenties and thirties. Now there is a new and improved me in my life! I am determined to decide what I want and then just go for it! I hope you will join with me and do the same.


All the best to you and thanks for reading
Positive. Positive. Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback!